Newspaper ads. Television spots. Radio advertising. Direct marketing mailers. Facebook ads. Billboards. Product placements. Robocalls. E-marketing messages. Sponsorships. Magazine inserts.
These are all good ways to get your business name out to the public, increase its bottom line and boost profits. However, answer just one question: Which of these are producing the best results for your business?
If you don’t know the answer, then you just might be throwing some of your advertising money down the drain and missing out on opportunities to capture new customers and expand your business offerings.
In the past, company leaders were advised to advertise as much as possible. “There’s continuity in the message,” they said. “The more you advertise, the better chance you have of potential customers seeing it,” they claimed. “Advertising often will make your business seem successful and appealing,” they chimed in.
The thing is, times change. Methods of advertising change. People change.
You can’t stake your company’s future on how many vehicles drive by your billboard on the interstate. Your business can’t thrive if you don’t know whether or not people are picking up the newspaper and reading the page your ad is on. Your dream can’t grow if your radio spot is falling on deaf ears by passengers too engaged on their smartphones to listen to your message.
Today, technology drives advertising. Digital marketing platforms are designed to maximize your advertising investment by reaching only those customers most likely to purchase your goods and services.
But don’t be fooled. Not all digital marketers have the same level of experience. At PBB Best Buy we offer much more than just placing ads online and on social media.
We can help:
- Create a message using powerful key words that speak directly to your potential customers
- Build an ad that is easy-to-read, colorful and eye-catching. After all, if you don’t capture their attention in the first second, you’ve lost their interest forever
- Craft an offer that will be too good for people to ignore
- Listen to your company’s needs to target an advertising audience that will embrace your message
- Utilize digital advertising opportunities to make your message translate into tangible sales
- Monitor responses to online marketing to best connect with customers at all times
- Optimize conversion results so you can see at a glance how your affiliate, email, search and social media marketing are working to grow your business
Remember, just having an online presence won’t convert into sales. You have to have a compelling message and be partnered with the right company who believes in your vision and has the skills, knowledge and experience to help you succeed.
By creating a strategic digital marketing plan that utilizes multichannel platforms, we generate solid sales leads.
You take it from there.
Ask us about how we can help your business grow today.